Monday, November 14, 2016

The B-Team's back and there's gonna be Trou-ble

Hey-la-di-la, the B-team's back.

I heard it here:

Back in the Saddle - Prepping to Return to the GM's Chair for some Swords & Wizardry Light

S&W Lite and White Star - I've played them both. I'm not sure if I'll get to dust off Mirado and Velo Kalavas or need new PCs. I'll imagine Mirado shaking the dust off of his ogre head flail and put a fresh edge on Woundlicker.

If I need a new PC, it's tempting to run something that isn't a human fighter.

No, just kidding. I love human fighters. Maybe because I spent so much time as a kid running everything but - elves and half-elves, mostly, and lots of multi-class types the rare times I got to play. Humanoids in Gamma World, never anything but. Vrusk in Star Frontiers. Elves in Elfquest (well, duh). I wanted some of everything, with lots of powers. These days, I want none of anything, and no powers. Just asskicking and seeing what the raw basic system of the rules brings to that to make it fun and interesting.

Besides the raw fun and interest of fighting that is. I just flat-out like combat.

Anyway, I digress.

The B-Team will be back again in December or January, and I for one feel way overdue for a session.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, it will be back. You may have the opportunity to test some new classes for SW Light :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...