Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Terrain Project: Re-assembling GW floor sheets

I'm trying to find, sort, and assemble all of my GW terrain sheet cut-outs.

I'm hoping I can make some 8 1/2" x 11" sheets of these I can scan, so I can make duplicates or custom sheets.

That way I can have a little folder of terrain overlays for my maps.

I've started the "put them in piles" process. Next time I have a few minutes, I'll sort a few more of them and start to tape them down to sheets.



 photo GW terrain sheet picture 002s_zpsporpnolw.jpg

 photo GW terrain sheet picture 003s_zpsc4wclify.jpg

Right now they're a mess, and have generally been too big of a mess to actually use in play except scattershot. If I get them a little more organize and have larger drop-in pieces, I think I'll be better off.

Next up, if I can find them, my Battlesystem terrain sheets . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...