Friday, October 16, 2015

Dance Bot 3000, or, Want to Hear My New Dubstep Song?

Recently my post about the Great Stone Heads popped up on my blog statistics. So I went to look at it again, if only because of that. The link to the Armorcast figures I used was broken.

A few clicks later on the Armorcast site to fix it and I stumble on this guy:

Dance Bot 3000



If you haven't taken the hints I've strewn around, I'm a big Borderlands 2 fan. I play it fairly often to relax, and I'm steadily working my way through first or second playthroughs with all of the characters (Salvador, Maya, Axon, Zero, Krieg, and Gaige.) I spend a lot of time talking to Claptrap and giving him high fives.

I also noticed there is a nice stabby bot, and Doctor Lobster wouldn't be out of place in my collection . . . or as the provider of Cut-Rate Resurrection.

I need none of these, but it's hard to resist really attractive minis, and I think I'll be able to find a way to use them if I pick them up . . . so I'm going to need to earn some extra hobby money and get some of these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...