Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Frog God Games Sale & Last Chance for Cheap Manor

Two things:

First, it's the last chance to get any of all of the issues of Tim Shorts's excellent zine The Manor for $1 each from RPG Now:

The Manor Sale

I filled out my collection, having previously purchased #1 and #2. Now #3-7 are mine, and they're worth more than than the $1 each I paid for them.


Second, until Friday Frog God Games is having a 30% off sale on everything except grab bags. I might have to get a hardcover version of the S&W Complete Rulebook, just because I can. Roughly $30 with shipping isn't crazy for a book I use for an actual game.

2 comments:

  1. For what it's worth, Tim sent me a complete set when I interviewed him on The Firing Squad - they're worth your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder. I picked up the Cyclopean Deeps.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...